Monday, July 8, 2013

#46 TRY A NEW LOCAL RESTAURANT

Tonight we had a late dinner at Jimmy's On The Pier here out on 90th and Seawall.  I had been there for a Happy Hour with the girls a couple weeks ago and I've been wanting to take Brent ever since.  We split the daily special - baked cod, shrimp, veggies, and taters-and ordered an extra side of sweet potato fries.  The weather was cool and breezy, and it was nice to relax and listen to the waves rolling in.  It has definitely landed on our list of local favorites!  Brent and I have really enjoyed eating out over the last several days... it's going to be hard to get back into my kitchen and cook again.  Eating a hole through our budget has just been so delicious!

1 comment:

  1. We LOVE Jimmy's, too! We'll have to double date there!

    ReplyDelete