While I was waiting for the sugar syrup to chill for the lemonade, I made banana nutella muffins! They were so delicious that as soon as they were cool, I had to put them in little bags to share with my friends - or else I was going to eat them all myself in one sitting! My friends think I'm sweet, but really, I'm just trying to look out for myself. As the saying goes, "God, if You won't make me skinny, please make my friends fat." Haha, just kidding... but, really, they were dangerously delicious. Props to The Novice Chef on this one. Recipe here. The only thing I changed was instead of a teaspoon of Nutella per muffin, I gave it a full tablespoon. :)
And now for the absolute best part of today... Brent finished the TV stand for our living room! He made it completely out of pallet wood and old shiplap wood. I am so proud of him and so excited to finally take our TV off of the floor! I'll have to post a picture when I've added a few finishing touches, but here's Brent with the table down in the garage before we moved it up to our floor!

Loved the lemonade-so good and the muffins. oh. my. gosh. to die for- it needed the tablespoon!! Can't wait to see the stand!! It looks awesome!!!
ReplyDeleteI agree! We LOVED the muffins! I'll have to try the lemonade recipe as well!
ReplyDelete