Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Our Favorite Corner

A night's sleep and morning's cup of tea does the body and mind good.  I headed to Home Depot mid-morning to pick up a gallon of paint, and I was finished painting the living room by early afternoon.  Turns out the fourth try of color - Behr Catalina Coast - was a keeper.  Thank goodness because Home Depot doesn't take returns on paint.  My indecisiveness was getting rather expensive.


The living room isn't quite a finished project yet... my teacher boxes and Torpedo's terrarium are shoved in one corner until they move to KCV this summer.  My television is still in the box and my pictures are still leaned against various walls waiting to be hung.  But above is the one corner of the living room that is finished!  

As for Dexter, I'd say he's starting to feel right at home.



No comments:

Post a Comment