
Brent's nose has been stuck in his naval architecture and E-power books for the last several days. To show him how much I love him and appreciate all the hard work he puts into studying, I've been busy in the kitchen making him some good eats and sweet treats. Last night I made him dinner and took it up to the school to save him a trip to and from home. He came in around 10:00 but still had many more pages to read for his test in E-Power, so I made him a
vanilla milkshake - his favorite dessert and late night snack of all time. Dexter supported with his presence. Aside from trying to sit on top of Brent's books, he's a great study buddy.

This afternoon I tried a new recipe I've been eager to try from Pinterest. Brent loves pizza and Brent loves crescent rolls... put those two favorites together and you get these adorable
pizza roll-ups! It was a four-ingredient, five minutes prep recipe and it may be the easiest thing I've ever baked that yielded such a happy "mmmmm" from my husband. All you do is wrap five pepperonis and half a mozzarella cheese stick in a crescent roll and sprinkle garlic powder on top. I'll definitely make them for him again, but this will definitely be one of my go-to recipes for snacks for small group or appetizers for parties.
No comments:
Post a Comment