| Photo Collage by Janey :) |
I loved the game, but I was so awful at it I really didn't get to play much! Brent, on the other hand, totally dominated. I'm looking forward to playing again now that I have a better idea of the rules and strategies - I think we just might have to add this game to our own board game collection at home!
On our way home, we rode by an art gallery on Post Office Street that was hosting Galveston Storyteller's Night. Sure enough, there was Matty Sullivan the storyteller and the band Come See My Dead Person - the same guys we saw not so long ago with Joey and Rachel! We stopped for a moment to listen before continuing on home.
Tonight is one of those nights I can't imagine living anywhere else other than the island. It's awesome to be able to peddle right into downtown, to see our friends at local hangouts, and to enjoy local talent on Saturday nights. We are loving being islanders. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment