When I wrote this on my list, I was thinking about catching a free show at Miller Outdoor Theatre up in Houston... but I got to cross this one off the list when Whitney and Chad asked us to go on a double date to see The Addam's Family Musical at the Grand 1894 Opera House here in Galveston. It wouldn't have been any our first choice in shows, but we were excited to have a chance to see a show at the historic opera house anyway.
Within minutes of the musical starting, we were laughing along with Gomez and Morticia and Wednesday and we were totally mesmerized by the incredible stage tricks. We enjoyed every moment of the show, and I thought it was just as amazing as the Broadway shows that I have seen. Here's our attempt at a group picture. It has been so much fun to have other married couple friends here on the island. Brent is so busy with classes and spends such long hours at the school that I think I'd go crazy and be terribly lonely without Whitney. Hopefully we can find time for many more double dates before Chad graduates from UTMB in the fall.

More double dates for sure! So glad you got to come with us!!! :)
ReplyDelete