Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Week Night Date Night: Wine, Pizza, and Cake!

Tonight Brent and I had a mid-week date night at some of our favorite places here on the island! We started at Farley Girls for our favorite appetizer - shrimp kisses - and redeemed our stamped loyalty card for a free pizza.   Afterwards we headed over to Olympia for drinks and dessert, which was absolutely delicious.  Every day should end with cake and wine in my opinion...

We used to squabble over what are "wants" and what are "needs."  I'm glad that Brent and I agree that an evening out during the week is a "need."  I look forward it it all week and then count the hours down that day.  


Halfway through the week and the week has started well. Let's hope the week finishes off on the same good foot that it began!






No comments:

Post a Comment