Today was just one of those days. I've been frustrated at school. I gave in to stress and didn't eat right. My run today was discouraging. I miss my husband, who has been up at the library studying late the last several nights. Tonight I played a board game with some friends, and I was on the verge of tears getting bad hands of cards and causing my team to lose both rounds... that's when I knew I needed to go home, take a deep breath, and go to bed.
Tomorrow is a new day.
Lamentations 3:22-25 says: Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed, for His compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is Your faithfulness. I will say, "The Lord is my portion, I will wait for Him." The Lord is good to the one whose hope is in Him, the one who seeks Him."
I just needed that today. And I need it as a fresh start for tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment