It felt so good to wake up this morning by my own internal alarm clock and to know that there's no where I have to be today and nothing that I have to do. It feels even better to know we get to do it again tomorrow... and the next day... and the next day... for nine days! What am I going to do with myself? All the things I have no time or not enough time to really do during the week.
- Spend quiet time reading my Bible and reconnecting with Him
- Enjoy a different part of the island every day with Brent!
- Run my best week's distance ever
- Read a non-teaching-related book, cover to cover
- Try new recipes from my cookbooks
I probably ought to clean the apartment and get a little ahead on lesson plans... but those aren't high on my list for today. Heading to grab my earbuds and lace up my sneakers... Ready, set, here we go!
No comments:
Post a Comment